Prev: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!] Next: Re: SG2/DS2 artillery/CBR/Designators

Re: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:01:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK

>How often do whole miniature lines change hands ?  I look at Wargames
>Illustrated sporadically and last time I looked an entire miniature
line /
>company was for sale.	Of course, what constitutes a miniatures company
in
>the UK would often be equated with a hobby position in North America;
the
>terminology used is quite different.

That COULD have actually been the Blade offer - when was it? The advert
never named the company as such, we just deduced it from several
clues....
Apart from Blade, the most recent changes of ownership I know of in the
UK
F&SF field were us at GZG buying CMD out a couple of years back, and
more
recently Ainsty setting up from scratch after buying SVF's old ranges
and
Kallistra buying Pendraken's ship line.