Prev: Re: DS2:Alien vegetation (x-list) Next: RE: New China Radar technology [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:23:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

I guess the point flew over your head....

Who cares whether it works now or not, it is a technology that maybe we
can
incorporate into our future history somewhere. There were discussion
about
how FCR would be shut down by ARMs, jamming or what not. Here's a
nascent
idea for a technology to potentially work around that. Just goes to show
you for every problem a solution, then for every solution a new problem.

Los