Prev: RE: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: RE: DS2/SG2 artillery

Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:30:52 -0500
Subject: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

Re the Rebel Yell:

Chairman Sam Reynolds said:
>Hey! RCS is a professional group, with high standards.
>Sure, we hire rednecks (um...enthusiastic young people).
>But they are highly trained; they know to keep their
>traps shut and follow orders when going into combat.

Yeah, you'd said that, you're their boss.  You don't know how they
behave when you're not around.

>An occasional incident of selective friendly fire
>will ensure it, if necessary. ;-)

Just put Imperial Guards on the same freq for an exercise.  Then
invite everyone to the enlisted bar afterwards.   Although I suppose
you could class that as "friendly fire" too.

Prev: RE: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: RE: DS2/SG2 artillery