Prev: Arty Next: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

RE: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:49:50 -0600
Subject: RE: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought

The_Beast wrote:
> Dean:
> Any suggestions for a new center-of-the-continent convention?
> I'm not thinking we'll be seeing a dedicated GZG-CenterCon anytime
soon...

> Not with these 'wide open spaces. ;->=

Nope, nothing else comes to mind.  If I had actually taken my wife on a
vacation in the last year like I promised and if GZG-ECC wasn't right
before
our anniversary (we got married on leap day '92 so any year with a leap
day
is kinda special) I'd really be trying to get to Lancaster.

> PS Still haven't heard back from Keith. You sure he's accepting
> mail, Dean?

I talked with him on Saturday, he has had some major ISP problems for
almost
the last month so there is alot that he has missed.  When he finally
gets a
decent ISP, I'll let you know.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Arty Next: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner