Prev: Re: OT: Independence War Next: SG2/DS2 artillery

Crew Served Weapons and IWAR

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:56:34 -0500
Subject: Crew Served Weapons and IWAR

1) Owen, I think the 2 man Jaeger team is a HAMR team, not MG. And I
think the OU team was meant as an AAGM rather than an ATGM, though I too
plan to use it for GMS/L. If I can ever get it all put together...like
my whalers, a project for a day when I feel like fiddling with wee
bits.....

As for crew served weapons: Within the context of SG2 (2-5 minute
turns), is there really a penalty for not having a loader for a GMS/P or
for an HMG? On the one had, if you charge the player an action to load,
that's great. It makes the loader valuable. But maybe too much so. So
far, I've only said the loader exists to hump the weapon (HMG team) or
hump ammo (GMS/P and RR teams and HMG of course). Losing your loader is
equivalent to losing shots. Now, in a game like FMA Skirmish where the
loaders activity is clear and of obvious benefit, you really miss him!

2) IWAR: Re what Los said. Buddy, I doubt that IWar 2 will be out before
GZGECCII since that was *last* february. The one you went to last year
was GZGECC II. I was at GZGECC I and I did not see you there.... (heh!).
This one is GZG ECC III or GZG ECC 00 depending on how they are
numbering them. :)

Prev: Re: OT: Independence War Next: SG2/DS2 artillery