Prev: RE: [OT]: Independence War Next: Crew Served Weapons and IWAR

Re: OT: Independence War

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:35:14 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Independence War

> (What attracted me was that you can also
> edit the 3-D rotating starmap)

Only you would say that, you know.

> Feel free to email me for hints and tips!

It's been a while since I've played it--I got stuck on one mission and
got frustrated.  The one where you have to play Radio Direction
Finder--I've tried it several times, and when I don't die from passing
aliens, it takes forever--literally over an hour--to never-quite-find
the beacon I'm supposed to be locating.  What obvious course of action
am I utterly overlooking?

Prev: RE: [OT]: Independence War Next: Crew Served Weapons and IWAR