Prev: It's quiet, too quiet.... Next: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

New Confederate States: In search of the owner

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:57:30 -0500
Subject: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

Will the NCS owner please drop me a line off list.

This talk about the quote "Damn the Pulse Torpedos! Full Thrust Now!"
has me thinking that during the NCS seccession, a battle could have been
fought somewhere with a NAC loyalist force (unofficially known as the
"union" force, led by a captain Named James Edinburgh Farragut III)
opposing other NAC vessels in the hands of the NCS (the "confederate"
force). I think this might make for an interesting scenario.... :)

With this in mind, I'm interested to find out details about the
seccession and to get some good names for my seccessionist officers.

:) Tom

Besides, there is just something attractive about enterring battle with
a Rebel Yell... and flying the lovely Confederate Flag....

Prev: It's quiet, too quiet.... Next: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner