Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: Re: OT: Independence War

OT: Independence War

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 05:37:11 -0600
Subject: OT: Independence War

Hello all:
	Well, I've done something I haven't done in a long time:  I've
sat up
the entire night playing a computer game.  That game is Independence
War: Deluxe Edition.  This is by far the most "realistic" space combat
simulator I have every had the pleasure of playing.  I only just got the
game this afternoon, and I'm still working out all the game's nuances
(control the multiple stations at once can be a little confusing), but
so far I am REALLY impressed.

	I wonder if any enterprising wargaming company's would like to
purchase
the rights to produce IW minis.  I would LOVE to have my own fleet of
Indy Corvettes.  The "graffiti" paint jobs for the ships would be
interesting and challenging to say the least.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: Re: OT: Independence War