Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: OT: Independence War

Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:46:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles

Donald Hosford wrote (BTW, please turn the formatting OFF! It is
screwing the "include previous post" function of my mail program up
completely, forces me to hit the "reply" button to see the text you
wrote at all, makes the posts three times bigger than they ought to be
and makes even the sections I manage to entice the computer to show me
pretty much unreadable due to four (yes, four) different fonts, two of
which very small...):

>Space Fleet Page <http://www.altsain.clara.net/bfgothic.htm> -- Look
> for "Scenarios"

This is Matthew Sprange's page, not Aaron's. The "Main Rules" and
"Ships of the Line" sections don't seem to work there, BTW.

Aaron's Space Fleet page can be found at:

http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet.html

>Come to think of it...thank Aaron and the other fellow (they didn't
> leave an e-mail addr on their page.)

If you look at Aaron's page, you'll find both his and my email
addresses :-/

> They both did a lot of work typing up the info.
> Thanks alot guys!

You're welcome.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: OT: Independence War