Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: Re: [Very OT]Y2kWatchers Wanted

Conversions sought Re: Testing, Hallo again and an inexpensive dropship for DS2

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 07:36:08 -0600
Subject: Conversions sought Re: Testing, Hallo again and an inexpensive dropship for DS2

Thanks, and welcome back! I've several paper boxes filled with 1/144
planes
bought even cheaper than yours for various and sundry projects,
including
an attempt to use FASA's Top Gun with the much larger planes and FT
super
ships. (Anybody seeing a pattern here?) ANYTHING that might use them is
appreciated.

Any other's? Other scales would be nice; I'm particularly interested in
ideas to bash together the Aliens dropship, as both the plastic and LEG
metal kits are 'spensive collectables. I've been eyeballing the 1/72
Osprey
for parts of the body, and thinking of early USN fighter jets for the
nose/cockpit, but haven't settled yet.

I have some hope, by the by, as I've finally started finding folks I can
interest in trying projects I just don't have the discipline to develope
the skills.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Space Fleet Battles Next: Re: [Very OT]Y2kWatchers Wanted