Prev: Re: Another T-shirt Idea Next: Re: Euerka's Hunter figs

Re: Bad Gen Con News.

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@k...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:43:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Bad Gen Con News.

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 09:15:13AM -0500, Davis, Jonathan E (CRD) wrote:
> Indianapolis is more central for air travel.	Cincinnati would be
> better with the Delta hub, but I think the Indy convention facilities
> are superior.

	GenCon in Cincinnati would be... surreal. I work just
a few blocks from the convention center.

	Count me as happy GenCon's moving to Indianapolis; with
Origins in Columbus for at least the next few years, this means
I may have a chance to get to some conventions.

--
						crawford@iac.net
"DON'T answer messages that make you feel uncomfortable because

Prev: Re: Another T-shirt Idea Next: Re: Euerka's Hunter figs