Prev: Re: SGII: Casevac? Next: RE: [SG2] Fire Resolution Rules Question

Re: SGII: Casevac?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:48:23 +0100
Subject: Re: SGII: Casevac?

Steven M. Goode started and Paul Lesack finished writing:

> > Uh...thanks, but in my copy, p.54, second column is a listing of
figure
> > manufacturers.  Was that a typo, or are there different editions of
the
> > rules?

> No, it's on page 54 in my book.
[snip]
> You do mean Stargrunt, not Dirtside, right?

Steven means Dirtside, or at least that's the book he's looking in.
DSII page 54 is indeed the list of manufacturers. The DSII Casevac
rules are on page 48, left column.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: SGII: Casevac? Next: RE: [SG2] Fire Resolution Rules Question