Prev: re: T shirt ideas - Next: re: T shirt ideas -

RE: FT the shirt

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:41:45 -0500
Subject: RE: FT the shirt

GZG-ECC
2
0

I like this idea. It is simple.
If done right, it reduces the registration lines (where color touches
color). Registration lines GREATLY increase the cost of printed items.
Also
registration lines are the first place that the quality of the printing
will
show (colors overlapping).
I see this in the breast pocket spot, and a slogan on the back.

Slogans.
I like "Play the game, not the rules!" (as was mentioned before) or
"I can assure you all of one thing:
THE GZG UNIVERSE HAS NO GOOD GUYS!!!!" (paraphrased)

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://membes.xoom.com/rlyehable/gzg/