Prev: Phalons and Sa'vasku Next: Re: [DS] Micro Armour

RE: Stripping paint ...

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <sleray-meyer@v...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:35:36 +1100
Subject: RE: Stripping paint ...

the one thing that I have found that works really well is call Poly's
brush
restorer.  Just soak the miniatures in that for an hour or so and the
paint
just peels off.  Can be used for either arcylic or enamal paint.  You
can
also use it on plastic and resin miniatures, but be careful, the stuff
can
melt the plastic.  I normall soak the model in some water after.  This
seems
to stop the process.

Slim