Prev: [OT] Leonid Meteor Shower peaks tonite Next: RE: [FT]: re: Fleet Engagements (Morale)

RE: [DS] Micro Armour

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 06:50:01 -0800
Subject: RE: [DS] Micro Armour

As you said there are a number of options depending on taste.  1-1 scale
is
fine if you don't use more than a company of armor.   Due to the
distances tank
and AT guns can fire, larger units need more space to maneuver.  Command

Decision and Spearhead use @ 1-5 scale for vehicles and players are
Battalion
and Regimental commanders.  Both are reasonably well supported on the
web.

Michael Brown