Prev: Re: Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: [ft] fleet roster sizes

Re: [ft] fleet roster sizes

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:22:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [ft] fleet roster sizes

Tom:
Sorry, don't have the book handy, but doesn't the FB have number in
service, as well as built, lost, scrapped, etc.?

The only place to add numbers would be non-FB ships, of which I think
there
are one or two.

Course, that also involves WHEN you are asking for numbers. ;->=

Indy:
Magnificent job; I take back every nasty thought sent your way. ;->=

One suggestion, if time avails: full names on ships. I'm assuming I know
most of the origins of ships names, but one or two have me stymied.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: [ft] fleet roster sizes