Prev: Re: FTL Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

GZG Fleet Rosters (was: RE: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course))

From: "What else is on this list of things you're not supposed to tell me?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:36:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Fleet Rosters (was: RE: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course))

A long, long time ago I wrote:

>Indy of many names sez:
>***
>I don't know if I'll get any time to do this for the ESU, NSL, or FSE
in
>the near future. I'd love to be able to, but it's a lotta time. If no
one
>else works on them, I'll start the next project by tackling the ESU
Fleet
>Roster.
>
>Mk/Indy
>***

The the Beasty one replied with:

>Captain, 2nd class, Ushlanko replies:
>Tovarshch Stop the Car?, I eagerly await your glorious efforts in lists
for
>the mighty fleets of the Eurasian Solar Union. Unlike others, I
recognize
>this work, not as an irrationally iron-bound description of fleets as
they
>must be, but rather the framework on which creative commanders build to
>match situations. Or, as you point out, for setting up balanced
training
>manuevers.
[...]

...as well as a handful of others over time who have been asking me
about
the status of the Fleet Rosters. Well....I recently finished the Major
Powers (NAC, ESU, NSL, and FSE) rosters (though some of the numbers for
a handful of ships are off; I'll get those corrected asap :-). You can
find them here:

   http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/fleet-rosters.html

I thought I may have sent a notice out about these already but now I
think maybe I dreamed it or something (in the chaos that resembles my
life lately, anything's possible!), so I'm sending it for real now.

If you have the mind to browse the fighter squadron roster page and have
ideas for entries for it (more ESU/FSE/NSL fighter squadrons, which I am
sorely lacking; the UN need a boost, too, and other powers can be
represented), please, email me the info at:

   kochte@stsci.edu

Tanks!

Mk
...__
McCoy: "Angry, Mr Spock? Or frustrated, perhaps?"

Spock: "Such emotions are foreign to me. I am merely testing the
strength
  of the door."

McCoy: "For the 15th time?"
				 - ST:TOS, 'Bread & Circuses'

Prev: Re: FTL Transports (was: Tugs & Firing Arcs) Next: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?