Prev: RE: Cry H.A.V.I.C. Tabletop Miniature Game Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!

Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:04:59 +1100
Subject: Re: [DS] Ever played on an ocean?

>While pondering the issue of the bugs I suddenly wondered what kind of
>'terrain' people have played on. Most games I've seen are grass, hills,
>forest, swamp, urban etc. Has anyone actually ever played on
>snow/ocean/desert?

It wasn't DS, but a Modern Micro Armour comp I ran at a con many years
ago
featured all different types of terrain, including snow and desert. I
created special rules for particular instances. The desert even had an
oil
pipeline with pump house (being an objective) - and they weren't allowed
damage the pipeline too much!

It's fun to try different terrains..

---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook."

   - Jesus, South Park

Prev: RE: Cry H.A.V.I.C. Tabletop Miniature Game Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New UNSC ships out!!