Prev: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic Next: Re: GZG Expanded Timeline

GZG Expanded Timeline

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:05:57 -0500
Subject: GZG Expanded Timeline

Greetings,

I have posted an Expanded History of the GZG Universe
(http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/gzg/gzghist.html).

In addition to the compiled history, I have gleamed events as provided
in
the Unofficial GZG Encyclopedia Galactica
(http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/).

Included are events from the Alarishi Empire, Independent Artic States,
ITTT, New Jordan, and the Rim Worlds Confederacy.

Given time and energy, I hope to add other events as the 'Pedia is
updated.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net