Prev: Re: FCT vessels Next: Re: royal dutch commonwealth - online at last (again)

FW: Winter War 27, February 4 - 6, 2000, Champaign, IL

From: "Kieran \"KR\" Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:09:05 -0800
Subject: FW: Winter War 27, February 4 - 6, 2000, Champaign, IL

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald McKinney [mailto:dmckinne@itds.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 2:17 PM
To: krs@geohex.com
Subject: Winter War 27, February 4 - 6, 2000, Champaign, IL

Winter War 27, February 4 - 6, 2000, Champaign, IL

The Winter War Gaming Convention is looking for games masters for a
wide variety of games this coming year.  If you have individuals who
are willing to run demonstration games of your products in our area,
could you please have them contact us?

While we are always glad to have game company representatives on site,
our convention policy does not allow us to recognize such as guests,
and I cannot offer any more incentive to come than free entry (if you
run a couple of games) and the opportunity to participate in one of
the world's oldest gaming conventions!

And what gamer could ask for more?

Don McKinney
Winter War Convention Chairman
304 E Sherman Box 1012
St. Joseph, IL	61873
(217) 469-9917

= Donald E. McKinney, ConfigMgt 3x Team Lead	     dmckinne@itds.com =
= International Telecommunications Data Systems 	(217) 239-8365 =
= 2109 Fox Drive, Champaign, IL 			(217) 351-8250 =
= Winter War 27 Convention Chairman, Champaign, IL, February 4-6, 2000 =
= winterwar@prairienet.org	  http://www.prairienet.org/winterwar/ =

Prev: Re: FCT vessels Next: Re: royal dutch commonwealth - online at last (again)