Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Oh, stop, PLEASE STOP re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:00:26 -0500
Subject: re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

> Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:40:49 -0500
> From: Los <los@cris.com>
> Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???
>
> It's on WB here in my area. WB=warner Brothers. There should be a WB
> affilliated station in your area, then hopefully your WB also carries
> BKN in he morning.

here in the raleigh, nc area WB is not carrying SST.  >:(
the rest of you are therefore fortunate!

if you are duplicating tapes (and willing), let me know what kind of
compensation you need to make me a copy.

thanks,
david

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Oh, stop, PLEASE STOP re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???