Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:47:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

Can I point something out?  (not that you can stop me).

When you send stuff to a large list you are always going to
get replies to the list, it's a fact of life.

What would a better strategy have been?  Well, we don't seem
to mind recieving official things so...

Send the survey to the list.  Then we don't have to listen to
30 bzillion "send it to me posts".  Tell people you WILL NOT
count surveys sent to the list, only those sent to you personally.
After the last question put a reminder,

"DO NOT HIT SEND, MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS XXX@xxxxx.xxxx BEFORE
SENDING."

A few will leak through, no big deal.

Roger (running mailing lists for a long time)

Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....