Prev: Re: New guy (inertialess) Next: Re: New guy (inertialess)

Re: Dropship

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:28:58 +0000
Subject: Re: Dropship

>I was looking at the catalog (and also recently ordered) the M38D LIPPC
>Light APC.  The catalog says it will fit in the hold of a drop ship,
>however... I saw no mention of it.  Does/DID GZG make said dropship and
if
>so what is the part number?  Also, does anyone have any pictures of it?

If you're looking at the US (GeoHex) catalogue, then you won't find it -
is
is not in US production. The item in SF25-56. We produce it in the UK,
and
can supply direct - have a look at our online catalogue site at:

http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/

(This site is created and hosted by one of our customers.  Our own site
is
not up yet - it is supposed to be being worked on soon...... ;-)).

Jon (GZG)

<
<
<
>> www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jcnewman	newmanjc@buffalostate.edu
<
-

Prev: Re: New guy (inertialess) Next: Re: New guy (inertialess)