Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:56:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

On  5-Nov-99 at 09:32, Do not pass when solid yellow line is on your
side of
the road (KOCHTE@stsci.edu) wrote: > Greetings and good morning!

> (1) note: this cannot be used to track down someone of a diametrically
> opposed opinion on a given topic of discussion. that is against the
rules
> and you will be penalized by the local GM!

So what do I do when I need to track someone down with a diametrically
opposed opinion?   I do so enjoy finding people to argue^h^h^h^h^h
discuss
things with. :)

Roger

Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP]