Prev: Re: Wave Guns, Nova Cannons, & Mines Next: Re: [FT] PBeM

GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

From: Do not pass when solid yellow line is on your side of the road <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 09:31:42 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

Greetings and good morning! (afternoon, evening, depending on where
you are and when you get this - but I prefer mornings so deal :)

This is the semi-monthly/bi-monthly/whenever-I'm-reminded-to-post-it
post to remind all the current list members and to let all the new
people know here know about the:

      Unofficial GZG Player Location Page!

If you are like Roger:

>Looks like I am going to be in Dallas for Sun cluster training
>next week.  Any GZG players there?

or are new to the block like a couple people are (eg, Nathan Rolfe,
whose
webpage I can't get to, or the one other gentleman whose name suddenly
just dropped out of my head :-/ ) and are looking for people either in
your area to play against, or are about to go on travel and want to try
and hook up with someone, and/or want to let people know where to find
*you* for games(1), then this is the page for you:

    http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Anyone who wishes to have their info placed on the page, or want to
update your current info, please email me *directly* at:

    kochte@stsci.edu

I will endeavor to update the information a.s.a.p.

If it helps you find someone to hook up with, then it's done its job.
:-)

Mk

(1) note: this cannot be used to track down someone of a diametrically
opposed opinion on a given topic of discussion. that is against the
rules
and you will be penalized by the local GM!
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Wave Guns, Nova Cannons, & Mines Next: Re: [FT] PBeM