Prev: Re: Nathan's FAS designs Next: Re: Brigade's SemFed designs

Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:21:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

Laserlight wrote:

> Oerjan muttered:

<g>

> >Hm... all in all about 3:2 odds in the NI's favour, points-wise.
> >Sub-light ships are more powerful ton for ton than FTL ones, but not
> >*that* much :-/ Did you  have victory conditions concerning the fate
> of
> >the convoy too?
>
> No specific victory conditions.  I'd been assuming that I should add
> +25% to the IF total to account for being non-FTL.

According to the numbers you and Noam posted, it looked closer to +50%
to the cost of the IF (~1200 vs ~1750 IIRC).

Sure, the HK group alone was only about 20-25% stronger than the
raiders, but the convoy escorts got involved in the battle as well...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Nathan's FAS designs Next: Re: Brigade's SemFed designs