Prev: Re: New guy (Lensmen) Next: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

Re: Nathan's FAS designs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:09:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Nathan's FAS designs

Nathan wrote:

> The adfc problem has been fixed as i used my own personal fleet
design
> program i made in excel.

OK.

> A escourt carrier is also beining designed and i will probley
purchase a
> model with fighters as soon as possible. Although if	you read my >
background for the FAS nation they have a very small population
> and really cannot afford to replace the pilots that are killed in
combat.

There was no FAS background on the URL you sent, and the "Back" button
returned a "The page you are trying to access doesn't exist on Yahoo!
GeoCities" result.

But which do you think is more expensive (in money and manpower) to
lose: a couple dozen fighters, or one single battleship?

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: New guy (Lensmen) Next: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation