Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: anti fighter missiles

UN SDN-X

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 00:53:23 -0500
Subject: UN SDN-X

Mine came in today, it's just as nice in person as
it is in pictures. :)  Wonderful casting job.  Not
as detailed as the other stuff, but I always thought
the other stuff went for minor detail at the expense
of overall looks.

I'm going to try to write it up later.	For now it
looks like 6 missile launch tubes which could be
SMR's although I think 3 MT EMP's and 3 Needles will
be my call.  Two launch platforms for what must be
SML's, 6 P-torps, 2 class 3's, 3 class 2's, and last
(for those that didn't see any fighter groups) two
long tubes down the sides that could easily hold
fighters.  I also see big grid arrays that look a bit
like solar panals but that I think I am going to call
PDS's.	I'm guessing that 1's are too small to see
at this scale.

More when I get a design later.

Roger

Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Re: anti fighter missiles