Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: Re: [FT]Scenario Question

Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:49:06 EST
Subject: Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]

This game got pretty good reviews when it came out as I recal (I play a
lot of PC wargames...)

The successor in this type of game was called "Archimedean Dynasty" by
Blue Byte.  It also got pretty good reviews and has a much deeper story
line as I recal.  You can find a reveiw of it at "www.cdmag.com"  They
used to have a reveiw of Subwar also but I think it 'dropped off'
because it was so old.

I really like this game review site because they WILL tell you when a
game is bad, unlike many other that seem to just love any game the big
developers/sponsors put out.

Scott Clinton

Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: Re: [FT]Scenario Question