Prev: Re: [OT] Re Underwater questions Next: RE: Underwater questions [ot]

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 16:34:40 +0000
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Tim Jones wrote:

> >How many NASA rocket scientists care about programming their VCRs ?
> >Remember, 83.4% of all statistics are made up to prove a point.
>
> VCR's are easy (especially with videoplus) you should try my digital
> heating controller, thats hard.

Unless the video is too clever for its own good ....

I want to record two consecutive programs. Fine - type in the VideoPlus
codes, no problem. But, according to VideoPlus, program 1 finishes at
7:30, which is precisely when program 2 starts. But, at exactly 7:30
(when program 2 starts) the VCR is finishing recording program 1, is
therefore 'busy', so it doesn't start program 2. At all.

Tony
(who would soon be out of a job if he wrote software as stupid as that)

Prev: Re: [OT] Re Underwater questions Next: RE: Underwater questions [ot]