Prev: Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff) Next: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:22:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Metal Molder (was Re: Casting your own...)

Just wanted to let the list know that I saw over a dozen Metal Molder
kits
at the local T-R-U. Didn't snag the molder itself, but did pick up a few
of
the 110 gram refills, just to see what the excitement is about. And,
yes,
I'll use protective wear, and have LOTS of ventilation. ;->=

For those curious, local is Lincoln, NE, USA. The point is, if one store
has a large stock, they'll often try to even things out by shipping to
others; anyone in the mid-USA looking for one and not finding shouldn't
give up hope altogether. At $10 for the main kit, and $2.50 for the
refill,
I figure it's worth the exploration.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Dereks OU (was UN SDN stuff) Next: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft