Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page

Problems with FSE de Cordova

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:10:21 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Problems with FSE de Cordova

I don't have any problems with the design, it's just I have trouble
believing the luxury these guys have.  2 man staterooms for enlisted?
I would have loved to have had something like this on the carrier.

Really, if you feel like changing it I would cut the enlisted staterooms
by half and say it was top/bottom bunks.  Give the CO a little more
space, put in a weightroom and a tv/game room.	Ships chapel would
probably
be held in the game room.  A medical section would probably be a must.
Do it like the real navy and squeeze it out of the crews quarters.

Roger

Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page