Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: Problems with FSE de Cordova

RE: Deckplan page

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:09:44 +0100
Subject: RE: Deckplan page

>Strange design on toliet placement though, if I need a wee in
>class 3 battery I have to go up the zero g left to the toilet block
>and back - more logical to have them several per deck.
>

>-= tim jones =-

I think you're misreading the plans, Tim - there are only two decks
(main
and bridge level) and the only lifts are the four to the bridge. When
your
gunner needs a leak, all he has to negotiate is one pressure door to
reach
the nearest head, and if there is a reason why the pressure doors won't
open then he's probably soiled his underwear already and won't need to
go
(especially if he's FSE....) <GRIN>

BTW, Schoon, VERY nice work.....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Deckplan page Next: Problems with FSE de Cordova