Prev: RE: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale) Next: Re: [FT] PBeM

Re: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:33:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale)

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that Reviresco had been "The Federation Armory" in the
past.
> If I'm putting two and two together correctly here they distrubute the
very
> old Star Gaurd lines.

You're mostly right, just getting them mixed up.  Federation Armory
distributes
Reviresco.  There may be more of a relationship than that, but I'm not
aware of
one.  Reviresco used to be called McEwan Miniatures, and is in fact
still run
(sculpted, written, cast and sold) by John McEwan.

> We're talking late 70's early 80's quality here, the models are
adequate if
> not dated in appearence.  They also do some star ships.

Can't aruge with any of that.  They're kind of cute, but I don't care
much for
the quality.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale) Next: Re: [FT] PBeM