Prev: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale) Next: Re: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale)

RE: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale)

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:30:15 -0400
Subject: RE: Reviresco (was Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale)

Not totally correct.  "Federation Armory" was a local distributor of the
Starguard stuff.  Riveresco is the manufacturer.  Whereas you consider
the
appearance dated, I still prefer it over  the "Conan the Space
Barbarian"
style used by GW or Leviathan, etc.  Definitely they are not up to the
standard of the GZG  family of figures, but the aliens are quite useable
and
some of their lines are useable for backwater planet types.
		Kent McClure