Prev: Re: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale Next: Re: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

RE: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:17:20 +1000
Subject: RE: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

Hi there Tom,

There was a similar question only recently. Anyway, I've got a full
platoon
of each of the figure types and they fit very well will the GZG mini's.
The
Mid Tech (not-Aliens) Marines are a bit thin in the limbs but still fit
in
okay. The Ventaurans and Federation Marines work well as Hard Shell
non-powered armour.

Owen G