Prev: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale Next: RE: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

Re: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale

Excerpts from mail: 27-Oct-99 Denizen/Ainsty figs - quest.. by Thomas t.
C. Barclay@hom

> Anyone got any pics of these next to either GZG or GW figs?
Specifically
> the Fed Marines or the Venturians? I'm trying to get a feel for the
size
> of these guys.... I like the look of UN PA for my Traveller Imperial
> Marines and Venturians in full kit for my Zhodani forces...
>
> If you have such pics or a site with same, please either drop me a
mail
> offlist or post the URL. Thanks!

Interestingly, I've been looking at the same manufacturer's figs as a
possible source of SGII troops.  I asked the manufacturer some questions
(and have yet to hear back, which is odd, because I asked some questions
last year and recieved a prompt response) and posted to
rec.games.miniatures.misc about it.  One guy responded.  On size, he
said:
Excerpts from mail: 27-Oct-99 Re: Reviresco Starguard figs? by
Ralnai@aol.com

>They are 1/72 scale or one inch = 6'.	They are measured from the base
of >the foot to the top of the head.  They are considerably smaller than
Warzon >or 40ktype figs more on the size of the small plastice army men
or the >pilots of 1/72 scale plane models.

so they sound a little small  but probably workable.  Most of the rest
of his reply was specific to my questions about the Terran Imperium
figures.  He didn't have any pictures or anything.  If you want to talk
to him about it, his email is Ralnai@aol.com

Prev: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale Next: RE: Denizen/Ainsty figs - question of scale