Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Re: [OT] Alternity & Starting from the ground up...

Re: Traveller (OT)

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:13:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Traveller (OT)

Roger Books wrote:

> So which Traveller rules are you using?  The old boxed set?  The
> new GURPS Traveller rules?  Some of the in-between stuff?
>
> When you get your ship stuff done could you send it my way?  I'm
> under pressure to run a GURPS Traveller game and would like to
> use FT as ship combat if possible.
>
> Of course, this has to occur after we come to a stopping point
> in my Champions game.  I can only run one at a time.
>
> Roger

If I remember correctly, someone on the old list did up a conversion of
the common Traveller ships into FT2.  I don't know if they finished the
project or not.  Try the archives (I don't remember when it was...)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Re: [OT] Alternity & Starting from the ground up...