Prev: Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs... Next: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft

Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

From: "The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not chalk." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:29:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

>***
>(apologies to everyone else on the list who have absolutely no interest
in
>this ...)
>***
>
>As it illustrates problems from my pet peeve of list members
arbitrarily
>change their
>'From:' on posts, I found myself most interested. ;->=

Don't think it's a problem with the personal name field in my email.
I think Tony's system just isn't liking my basic address.

Mk
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs... Next: Re: Starship deck plans, first draft