Prev: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ? Next: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

[FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:32:17 +0100
Subject: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

Here's what I came up with.

Gaia class SDN
Mass: 209
Average Hull 16/16/16/15
FTL
Thrust 2
Armour 10
Screen 2
4 x Fire Con
6 x PDF
Superior Sensors
Hanger Bay (carry single fighter group or equivalent mass of support
craft).
2 x Beam-4 F
2 x Beam-3 F,FP,AP and F,FS,AS
4 x Beam-2 360deg
2 x Beam-1
2 x Pulse Torp F,FP and F,FS

Sol class SDN-X
Mass: 260
Average Hull 20/20/19/19
FTL
Thrust 3
Armour 10
Screen 2
4 x Fire Con
6 x PDF
Superior Sensors
Hanger Bay (carry single fighter group or equivalent mass of support
craft).
2 x Beam-4 F and F
2 x Beam-3 F,FP,AP and F,FS,AS
4 x Beam-2 360deg
2 x Beam-1
2 x Pulse Torp F,FP and F,FS
Cargo Hold 2/2/2/2

The Gaia was sized to fit in with the other SDNs and then I just
added cargo and thrust to create the Sol. The final mass of 260 seems
fine by me. I think we should wait and see what the UNSC Fleet
Carrier looks like before we go designing Mass 300+ monsters.

On a related note, has anyone developed stats for the NSL, Kaiser
Friedrich class light carrier?

	Steve
--
Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net>
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers

Prev: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ? Next: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?