Prev: What Hull? Next: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:14:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Is Mark Kochte out there ?

"The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not
chalk." wrote:

> MOrning, Tony,
>
> >I've been trying to send you a message off list  - our mail system
has
> >just decided to let me know after five days of trying and failing.
I've

-
> Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"
>
> Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

OK, I've sent it again (along with error messages) to the lower case
version.

Tony

(apologies to everyone else on the list who have absolutely no interest
in this ...)

Prev: What Hull? Next: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...