Prev: Re: [FT] Sol SDN-X (3rd proposal) Next: Re: UNSC SDN-X

Re: Casting your own...

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:16:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Casting your own...

Well, the TRU was sold out of them.  Serves me right for waiting.
Happens to me all the time, Historicon, Origins...

Fortunately Tom Pope picked up my dropped ball and came through with
the company info.  Check below... <G>

The Metal Molder (tm) (r) (c) etc etc etc
http://www.toymax.com/index.html

-=Kr'rt

Kr'rt@optonline.net