Prev: Re: Ship building.... the hard way... Next: Re: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

RE: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <rick@e...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:35:33 -0400
Subject: RE: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Jonathan White wrote:

> Somehow though I don't see your rugged space rating wanting to serve
> on the 'UNSC relief fund administration subcommittee' somehow..

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of the "UNS Ways And
Means",
the "UNS Un-American Activities", and the "UNS Public Safety".

:)

--
Rick Rutherford
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message

======
10/21/99 08:35:35

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: Ship building.... the hard way... Next: Re: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry