Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: UN Ship Names

Re: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:56:00 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

Nice mini!  The forward section resembles several ship designs from the
ICE
Space  Master game.  I think ICE has one Silent Death ship that uses the

same style front section but even more closely resembles the old
artwork.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 10/20 4:40 PM >>>
>If anyone else wants to nick the shots off these web pages to
>put on their own sites then you have our permission to do it, but you'd

better
check with the site owners first!

Copy away from:

http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted! Next: Re: UN Ship Names