Prev: RE: Request to Stop Thread - OT You want underreported news... Next: Re: DSII: counter battery radar figs

RE: DSII: counter battery radar figs

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:45:59 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII: counter battery radar figs

  At GZGECC II, last February, I participated in a DS2 scenario by John
Atkinson entitled "Assault on Carter Island". It had an enormous number
of
figures per side. Unfortunately, I had to leave before it was finished
(is
it still going on?).
  In this game John had some very nice radar vehicles. Size 2 or 3 tank
hulls with a large dome on the top of them. If he is on-list, perhaps he
could indicate the manufacturer and model of these figures.
  Game Pictures are at:
	http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/home.html
  Unfortunately, there are no good pictures of this vehicle.
-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ds2/