Prev: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM Next: Re: OT You want underreported news...

Re: [FT] Review the Phalons

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:08:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Review the Phalons

>I've got to echo one of Tim's comments.  I'd based my opinion of the
Phalons
>on the 803, 804, 805 type models, and was underwhelmed.  The 808, 809,
810
>type models look quite a bit sharper and less ... well, you know.  You
don't
>want to put your miniatures on the table and have your opponent say,
"Hey,
>that one's uncircumcised."

I have to agree on this one. I got the smaller models as well, and - erm
-
I'd be embarrassed to put them on the table in mixed company.

I must say that they soured me on the Phalons in general, but if the
large
figs are as nice as Tim says...

I'd suggest resculpting the smaller ships into something less - -
suggestive, if the line is to really be effective.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM Next: Re: OT You want underreported news...