Prev: Dragon Con... Next: Re: [FT] Review the Phalons

Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:34:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Reaction Marines / RAFM

"Chris!!!" wrote:

> Does anybody know if RAFM is still printing the "Reaction Marine &
Terran
> forces" Science fiction minis any more?
>
> If they are not " does anyone happen to know of a place that might
still
> have some for sale?

    At MonCon this spring, I bought a few packs of these from The
Dragon's
Trove.	He had a whole box of them in blister packs for about $1 - $1.50
per
pack.  I'm not sure if he still has any left, but you can check.

-Mike

http://www.dragontrove.com/
--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: Dragon Con... Next: Re: [FT] Review the Phalons