Prev: Houston Gaming stores (confused / Games Masters) Next: Re: NAC language suppression

Reaction Marines / RAFM

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:35:26 -0500
Subject: Reaction Marines / RAFM

Does anybody know if RAFM is still printing the "Reaction Marine &
Terran
forces" Science fiction minis any more?

If they are not " does anyone happen to know of a place that might still
have some for sale?

I like the look of these figures and have been picking them up for
around $2
a pack; but, of course I don't have near enough.

<Reaction marines and I think they also did Cy-Orcs? (theres are not too
horible either)>

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Prev: Houston Gaming stores (confused / Games Masters) Next: Re: NAC language suppression