Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507 Next: Reaction Marines / RAFM

Houston Gaming stores (confused / Games Masters)

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:29:32 -0500
Subject: Houston Gaming stores (confused / Games Masters)

Now i'm really confused.

I was informed by an employee / former employee that Games Master would
be
reopening the weekend of Oct 22nd.  (???)  they seem to have had some
trouble with thier taxes (?) and it has sense been resolved.

I guess the reason for the post is... if your in Houston give GM a call
and
see if they are open.

*  If they are not... to bad (was a good store)
*  if they are.. then check them out  (they need help).

sorry about the excessive Houston posts.

Chris

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507 Next: Reaction Marines / RAFM