Prev: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

From: Steven M Goode <gromit+@C...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:18:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507

Excerpts from mail: 14-Oct-99 Re: The GZG Digest V1 #507 by "Geoffery
R"@hotmail.com

> The Indonesions have a Muslim majority in their 200 million (at the
moment)
> too.

Sure; but then again, in the future history, they've absorbed a LOT of
non-Muslim territory.  Maybe they've converted people, maybe not.  Jon?
What are your intentions (if any) for the religious makeup of the
Indonesians?

The other nations' religions should be pretty straightforward
extrapolations of current and past trends.  I assume the ESU are
"officially" atheist?  And the Romanovs are a mix of Orthodox (Ukraine,
etc.) and Muslim (central Asia)?  NAC mixed (mostly Protestant), FSE
mostly Catholic, NSL mixed, LLAR Catholic, OAU ? (sorry - I don't know
anything about the religious distribution in that area), PAU ?
(Christian and native?)

Prev: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names Next: RE: [FT] - Islamic Ship Class Names